Re: [mp3rapidshare] ISO: Desperately in need of Data Recovery software

 

I   wasn't able to  download this,does  someone have it available on  Pando?  
Thank you, This is killing me, all my family photos are on this external drive, and I need to save them. 

Jamie:)


From: "bigabri c" <bigabri@hotmail.com>
To: mp3rapidshare@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2012 1:29:56 AM
Subject: Re: [mp3rapidshare] ISO:  Desperately  in need  of  Data  Recovery  software

 

This is the best
http://daoudsoftwaresworld.blogspot.it/2012/06/stellar-phoenix-windows-data-recovery.html
Let me know, take care 
Gabriele (male)

Inviato da iPad

Il giorno 24/set/2012, alle ore 21:23, blkvelvt2@comcast.net ha scritto:

 

I googled  this, and this  looks  like more  of a tune up product not  a recovery product. 
 but thanks  for the input. 

Jamie:)
 

From: "bigabri c" <bigabri@hotmail.com>
To: mp3rapidshare@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2012 11:06:12 AM
Subject: RE: [mp3rapidshare] ISO:  Desperately  in need  of  Data  Recovery  software

 

try this one

PC Tools Performance Toolkit

http://www.xnavigation.net/view/45/pc/tools/performance/toolkit/scarica.html



To: mp3rapidshare@yahoogroups.com
From: blkvelvt2@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 00:57:59 +0000
Subject: Re: [mp3rapidshare] ISO: Desperately in need of Data Recovery software

 

I tried this one, Darn, it   didn't  work.  Thank you  anyway. 

Jamie:)


From: "HB66" <haydn66@gmail.com>
To: mp3rapidshare@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2012 11:42:31 PM
Subject: Re: [mp3rapidshare] ISO:  Desperately  in need  of  Data  Recovery  software

 
try this
http://www.nchsoftware.com/data-recovery/index.html?gclid=CI2gu_qhyLICFYchpQoduCoAPw

hb

On 22/09/2012 8:13 AM, blkvelvt2@comcast.net wrote:
 
I  brought my external HD up to my daughter's  college to add  a  few  programs  to her computer    yesterday, I   hook it up to my  computer  today, and there  is  not a  thing on it now. I think she may have  accidently formated the HD, although she  is not fessing up to  it. I  desperately need some  recovery  software  if anyone has any available. Thank  you so  much!

Jamie:)



__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Make sure you have a good antivirus installed, updated and running before clicking and downloading any files.
.

__,_._,___

0 comments: